Thursday, May 3

tagged

Got tagged by JooYing.

Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now :
1) boredom
2) leg cramps
3) imsomnia /insomnia .. forgotten how to spell..
4) nothing
5) nothing
6) nothing
7) .. & nothing.

Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now
1) 1am ;p
2) tomorrow.
3) what to get for emiko&family
4) mid-year holiday
5) nothing
6) nothing
7) & nothing..

mind very blank. cannot think.

Seven Things I'm Worrying About
... okay, gonna skip this. as im not worried about anything in particular.
so, on to the next one.

Seven Things I'm Happy About
1) 1am ;p
2) diagnostics will end approximately about 2more weeks?
3) mid-year holiday
4) ..
5) ..
6) ..
7) ..

Seven People I Treasure
1) the ones who live under the same roof as me
2) the ones i celebrate christmas, new year, cny & birthdays with
3) the ones i have recess with
4) the ones i have ballet classes with
5) the ones i serve with
6) the person who calls me a pig ;p
7) the ones i attend church with

Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With
1) handphone
2) mr. tortoise. :)
3) computer
4) the pig on my phone
5) pencil box
6) comforter/blanket
7) archie comic

Seven Things I Want to Improve
1) my discipline. to study. even durin non-exam season.
2) my pirrouettes
3) my ability to NOT procrastinate.
4) my pointe work.
5) my concentration
6) the air we breathe in.
7) my room condition. ie : cleaner & tidier & more neat. hee. :)

Seven Things I'm Strong In
1) sleeping.
2) eating
3) procrastination
4) messing up my room
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...

Seven Things I'm Weak In
1) pirrouettes.
2) pointe.
3) scales.
4) drawing. painting. creative stuffs lah.
5) bm.
6)
7)

Seven Things I Adore Eating
1) the sushi with the fish eggs on it.
2) sizzling steak. medium. :)
3) tiramisu.
4) mashed potatoes
5) baked potatoes with LOTS & LOTS of butter melting in it. aaah. :)
6) freshly baked hot brownies with vanilla icecream.
7) oreo mcflurry. :D

Seven Things I Adore Drinking
1) orange juice
2) apple juice
3) teh o ais limauu
4) frosted ice lemon tea at secret recipe. :D
5) drinks with funny colours & funny names but taste GOOD. ;p
6) a&w root beer.
7) ribena with sprite.


Seven Things I Detest
1) cockroaches. especially the ones that can fly.
2) creepycrawlies
3) mosquito.
4) cruel people. tsktsk.
5)
6)
7)

cannot think of anything else.

Seven Things I Cannot Live Without
1) phonee
2) my pillow
3) ventilation.
4) money. $$ :P
5) FOODFOODFOOD! :D
6) tv
7) sleeping. i know its not a 'thing' but cant think anymore lah

Seven Things I Fear to Show
:S

entahlah.

Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About
i dont knoww.

if i ever do avoid a topic, then ya, that's what i dont wanna talk bout. :)

Seven Things I Will Want to Do
1) travel . around the world
2) become very successful
3) become rich. $$. :P
4) get my driving license
5) drive.
6) look my age. dont want people to think im 12 anymore. they still. do now. yes, even NOW. *speechless*
7) dont have to work but still earn lots of money. WAHAHA. yes, im a greedy person. hee. :P


Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With
1) funerals
2) weddings
3) angry people
4) people in horrible mood
5)
6)
7)

cannot think.

Seven Things I Wonder About
1) how does it feel when you're dying
2) will i age gracefully. wahahahhaa. ;p
3) how do fax machines work. im amazed by this machine. i've been asking this alot, i never gotten an answer im satisfied with. too lazy to google them up also. :p
4) what was it like to live during the stone age or the ice age.
5) how will my classmates/schoolmates be like after 20/30 years later
6) how will I be like after 20/30 years later
7) if i was here during the war, would i survive..

Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To
.. questions above *points up*


Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See
1) people with lots of piercings. like, those with really ALOT one. you know, pierce here, pierce there. everywhere lahh.
2) my friends when they are 50 years old. Hee. :)
3) my veryvery old softtoys. Still keeping them. Dont know where though.
4)
5)
6)
7)

cannot think anymore.

mind very blank now. how to sit for my est paper tomorrow where the report writing requires me to think.

die.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com