Labour Day, had brunch in Concorde with Emiko & family. They arrived from Japan on monday night.
Night, had dinner at Devi's. Then we went to BangsarVillage2.
Tried on a pair of shoes at vincci. Why the cutting so weird?!
Normally i fit into size 4 for vincci shoes & its fits perfectlyy. But, the size 3 still kinda big. O.o
Shouldnt the cutting be the same?
& the shop name has a + behind it. I saw the directory board. It says 'vincci +' though the sign at the shop didnt put +. Just vincci.
:S
Prolly cause they sell more expensive shoes there & they have nicer deco.
oh yea,
same like UParkson & Parkson. Both also parkson.. but one sells more expensive stuff than the other.
but shouldnt the cutting of the shoe remain the same?
TSK.
OH, & I couldnt find the 'little miss' t-shirts. geramgeram.
Labour Day was a very frustrating day for me. I couldnt find the t-shirts, shoe didnt fit me, my sandals were soaking wet, so wet & so disgusting. Dont know what happen to it. I dry it off, I slip it back on, STILL WET. Yuckk.
... Luckily I had my flipflops in my car.
ISH.
Plus, i had no appetite. & I didnt even order my favourite fried chicken. which i normally always order if im eating rice at devi's.
&& I saw a cute bag at Lollipops. It says I <3. or was it candies. Not sure lahh. but it was cutee. There was another which says I <3 & another I <3.
On another note, just finished 1 paper today. 9 more subjects.
Then, holidays! :)
Happiness. :D
Thursday, May 3
Labour Day
Posted by hcharmaine at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment