Friday, May 4

essays

okay, so i was wrong.

my mind wasn't blank during the est exam.. but, i had NO time. :(

okay, its partly my fault. i just had to re-write my 1st page cause i didnt like my sentences. tsk.

but, still! so frustratedd!!

when the teacher said, 15minutes left,

omg! i practically wanted to just die there. I was still stuck at writing causes. not even effects yet. what more solutions!

&&.. i was in such a rush, i only elaborated a little for just a few points for effects & solutions.. & my hand was quite numb at that time, i couldnt write straight anymore.

&.. I didnt add any additional information! .... I could have written alot more cause i wrote the points all over my question paper.

I learnt to not ever re-write my essay again even if it has crappy sentences. to ensure that i have enough time to write properly. my entire essay

This is my very horrible habit during exams :
I always, always re-write essays. bm essays, english essays. i tend to always write something i dont like & i would go re-write it cause if i use too much correction tape, very ugly.

sigh.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com