Tagged by Kok Peng.
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1) DavidA.DavidA.DavidA.DavidA :)
2) Ballet.
3) Sudoku? haha.
4) Yummy food :D
5) Holidays :)
6) TV
7) Sleeping till mid-day. :P
8) My boots
8 Things I Say Or Do Too Often
1) sleeping.
2) going online.
3) playing the ps2/nintendo ds
4) looking for food in the middle of the night.
5) shit! (eheh. go figure whether this is the "i say" or "i do" too often. ;p )
6) you ah.
7) really?
8) tired ! :(
8 Things That I've Read Recently
1) The Ninth Lives of Louis Drax
2) Seventeen magazine
3) The Star
4) Archie comics
5) Comments on youtube videos @_@
6) Blogs
7) VI's school history. For orientation.
8) The Dominos flyer. x)
8 Songs I Could Listen Over And Over Again
1) DavidA - Imagine
2) DavidA - Angels
3) DavidA - Sweet Caroline
4) DavidA - Dont let the sun go down on me
y'know i could actually fill this entire section with all of DavidA's songs. but i wont do that. :D
so, lemme continue. eh, lets see.
5) One Republic & DavidA - Apologize.
Heh.
WHAT? its one republic's song whaaat :p
ok. so thats 5. 3more to go. hrm.
6) Fergie - Finally
7) Mariah Carey - Byebye
8) Rihanna - Take A Bow
8 Things I've Learned Last Year
1) I can read a map
2) Study groups at sushiking will never work. :D
3) National Library has pmr/spm/stpm revision books too.
4) Deciding whether or not to go to school is tough. :p
5) My Kingdom Hearts 2 cd spoiled
6) To think before i speak.
7) Its hard to trust
8) The ISTD ballet syllabus & how it always gets mixed up with RAD's.
8 People I Tag
Chan Wye Yee
Celine Lee
Joanna Lee
Shaw Nee
Li Ee
Joanne Lee
EH. SO COOL RIGHT. THE PEOPLE I TAG ALL END WITH A "EE"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D
i sincerely hope you dont count how many people i listed down to tag :P
Monday, May 26
Posted by hcharmaine at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment