just got back from penang yesterday night.
arent u annoyed by my small fonts ? :D
anyway, i am not going to change it anytime soon, so , bear with it in the meantime ok! :)
Wednesday night is going to be very very interesting. win or lose. i really dont mind. i just want to see more of him in the future , after American Idol. pleasecometomalaysiaokay. davidA, please! ;D
School's orientation starts tomorrow. I forgot what does one do during orientation. :S
I guess i will find out tomorrow.
byebye.
arent u annoyed by my small fonts ? :D
anyway, i am not going to change it anytime soon, so , bear with it in the meantime ok! :)
Wednesday night is going to be very very interesting. win or lose. i really dont mind. i just want to see more of him in the future , after American Idol. pleasecometomalaysiaokay. davidA, please! ;D
School's orientation starts tomorrow. I forgot what does one do during orientation. :S
I guess i will find out tomorrow.
byebye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment