12th April was a pretty eventful day. Not only it was Wye Yee's birthday, it was also prolly the most embarassing day i ever had.
1st :
I was stepping out of the toboggan after i finished the ride. Clumsy me, i tripped over it when i was climbing out & left my left shoe inside the toboggan. NOT ONLY THAT, i almost fell & the guy working there managed to save me from further embarassment. He held onto me to prevent me from falling..
& then, all those people lining up there all turned to look at me. i just laughed at myself while picking up my shoe & ran out. :D
& then, I could hear Celine from outside laughing her head off. Thank you celine.
2nd :
We were on the Bumper Boat when SUDDENLY, my boat in the middle of the lake whatever STOPPED MOVING. I couldnt restart it. & then i started waving & calling out to both Elaine & Cassandra who was nearest to me at that moment & then Cassandra had to push me using her bumper boat back to the station. hahahaha.
3rd :
After the guy managed to restart back my bumper boat right, i went back out to the middle of the lake & then after awhile, the ride was over. So, we had to drive ourselves back to the station la right.
I parked my boat next to Celine's & i immediately climbed out. & then, while celine was trying to climb out her boat, she ask me to hook her boat to the chain thing lah right. so i did.
& then i wondered why did she ask me to do that. I didnt do that to my boat.
TOO LATE. i turned & saw
my boat floating away from the station.
WHOOOPS. by then, i couldnt do anything about it because
it was too far for me to reach.
& elaine upon leaving heard the lady going "bodoh" . she must means me. hahahahaha.
4th :
At dinner, I was eating chicken rice, until , Mavis said (quite loudly)
"Look, there's the cute guy"
( she's refering to someone we saw earlier on ;p )
I immediately turned my head & said WHERE.
& when i turned, i saw HIM! looking right back at us.
he was walking past right behind our table !
i quickly turned my head back & concentrated on that cold chicken rice.
***
you might not find it funny.
but it was pretty funny at that time when all that happened. hahahahahahaha.
if u find it funny, u can now stop laughing at me. thank you. :D
Monday, April 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment