Thursday, March 13

I feel so loved. because i sign into friendster after what seems like forever & i get comments from lovely people saying they love me. hahahaha.
awww. u know who u are. ;) 

The tv was my bestfriend when my connection went all crazy on me. My brother's friend's onetreehill season 1 dvd set was the best i tell you. it kept me from being boreeed. hahahahaha! but now i need the season 2 dvd. someone take me out to get it, please? :)

He's back from pahang. No more 2/3 minutes call from the public phone on weekdays anymore. ;D

My nails are in a pretty shade of dark purple.
& it even matches the wallpaper of my phone.
Just to let you know. :P
I told that to a few people & i got eye rollings & smacks & that -___- face. Hahahahaha.
BTW, its a coincidence. I noticed it after i was done with it. hehe.

I should be sleeping now. Very very tired. What a day.

BYEBYE! :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com