AFTER
she editted it with her camera while i was playing cards. :D
2nd Day of CNY :she editted it with her camera while i was playing cards. :D
Isnt he so adorable? :)
At night, we celebrated my 5th granduncle's birthday @ The Apartment, KLCC.


The place.
I love this picture. obviously not taken by me but my very talented uncle who takes really good pictures.
I love this picture. obviously not taken by me but my very talented uncle who takes really good pictures.


This is my very talented (very young) uncle who takes really good pictures. See, even i look better. hahahahahahaha
I did not order this! i wish i did. I SO SO SO LOVE IT!
the mashed potatoes is so goood i tell you! & the lamb's pretty good too!
the one with the peace sign is my uncle who is a year younger than me.
the other is the uncle who gives me mashed potatoes & a year older.






0 comments:
Post a Comment