Lydia , Lydia , Lydia.
Do u remember you used to tell me & carmen that the fan in the studio @ FAB was going to fall on us?!
Hahahaha! I never forgotten about it!
& remember, we used to pinch each other in class too?
& one year during FAB's concert , you surprised us by being there without telling us! :)
Class would be weird without having you to replace all those missing group members. ;)
"Lydia can join in that group". We wont be hearing Ms. Mak say that. :(
If Im not wrong, thats you painting Wye Yee's nails.



Have a safe flight & all the best to you!
Take care.
Im gonna miss you!
& I hope your toe gets better.
XOXO




Have a safe flight & all the best to you!
Take care.
Im gonna miss you!
& I hope your toe gets better.
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment