Friday, February 22

I got tagged by carmen the nut. :D

8 Random Facts

Rules & regulations.
1) Each person tagged must post these rules.
2) They must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3) When I say random, I mean R-A-N-D-O-M.

4) You'll have to elaborate about the facts.
5) The blogger shall then tag 8 of their pitiful friends.




1) I took tap lessons when i was younger.

I bet most of you didnt know that right! hahahaha! Those days when i had tap was crazy i tell you!
Tap lessons first, then straight away to the studio upstairs for ballet after a quick change of shoes. Im supergirl. :D HAHAHA.
& then i quit. I forgotten why . & now, i kinda miss it.  


2) You should not trust me to make decisions.

because I take waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to make up my mind. & then after what seems like forever, i MIGHT (just a slight possibility :p ) just change my mind few seconds later. :D
I dont know why im like this but im sorry i am.

3) I was born on a thursday!! 

Hee Hee. :D 
I checked it some time ago because i was very curious what day my birthday was!
I bet most of you dont know what day you were born right! hahahaha. :P 

4) My second toe is longer than my big toe

Was born with it. 


5) I hate it when people wake me up when i dont want to 

I get very very grumpy & i wont talk to you in a nice manner :D
Ask my brother or my mum. They know best. because they are always the ones waking me up when i dont want to.

6)  Denggue fever when i was 13/14

I forgot how old was i when i had denggue. I only had it for i think 2 weeks? & i was not admitted to the hospital because the doctor at the clinic said mine wasnt that bad. So, i went to the clinic daily to get my blood tested till i had no more denggue fever. At that time, i was pretty convinced that my finger would have a permanent hole thanks to the needle.

oh & i think i got it during the year end school holidays. thats why i didnt disappear from school for 2 weeks.


7) I likee David Archuleta 

Enough said. no need for elaborations. :D 

8)  I love prawns.

 Buttered prawns. Grilled prawns. Sweet & sour prawns. Salad prawns. & the list goes on.
 i cant say NO to it. 
I can live on prawns. I dont need chicken or beef or fish or whatever. 
Give me prawns & i would be a very happy girl. :D 
& if there was someone to peel it for me, PERFECT! :D 


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com