Tuesday, January 1

Maniac!

I spent my last day of the year with who else but with my darlings. ;) 

we went to Curve in the morning.


I was not posing with the map. I was really looking at the map to see the shops.
because all 3 of us did not know curve that well & rarely went there. so celine got us maps. THANK YOU celine. hahahahaha


i look like im dancing. hahahahahahaha! 


dont u think this looks familiar? The fonts of the word.

Remember the "I am not a plastic bag" bag? 

 We wanted to look for tshirts with wordings but the stall at cineleisure has dissappeared. dont know where it went. grrr.

Then elaine came! :)  









HAHAHAAHAHAHA! butt shots. ;p


i wanted icecream! so we went to Baskin Robbins. 31st. 31% discount. Hee. ;)


4 of us shared a pint. Jamoca Almond Fudge & Sunset Sherbet. Yummy yummy. :)

Then carmen's bf drove us to 1u. thank you! :) 

crazy crazy. hahahahaha.  

Had lunch at Yoshinoya where we all ordered the same set.

EEW! ONIONS.

& we bought 2 identical pairs of necklaces. ;)
prettyyyy!! at diva. 

  



while we were there, me, celine & wyeyee each got another necklace. half price. hee. ;D 

& we played foosball! YEAH. it was my first time. I LOVE IT! lets go play summore!
pleaseeee! ;)


 An attempt to fit us all in a picture.

Went to this place called.. ermm.. "Yippee Cup" or something like that. i know it ended with pee. hahahahaha




my eyes look so kecik here! but i like it. nyahahahahhaa. ;D




I HEART YOU PPL! <33>

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com