After church, went to MidValley for lunch. Had Kennyrogers. was so hungry that I finished my entire quarter chicken, all 3 side dishes & the vanilla muffin. =D
my plate was cleeeeeean. Heck, I ate more than my brother & Siew Mei. They couldnt finish their muffins. ;D
Walked to the Gardens.
The floor with Coldstorage, there was this shop which sells cakes. & .. I SAW THIS VERY VERY CUTE LOOKING GUY WHO WORKS THERE! =D
he's angmoh. he's quite tall & he had quite thick eyebrows, & nice pair of eyes. WHOOOOO~
& when i was.. looking at him, he smiled at me! :DDDDD
the shop's name TuckerBox.
Anyone who can distract me from looking at the pretty strawberry cakes & brownies
with m&m's bit in 'em has got to be damn good eh. ;D
After a glance at him, I didnt look at the delicious cakes they offer. Nyahahahaha. =p
Walking away,
Me : Wow, so nice.
Brother : Yeah, the cake looks good.
Me : No, im not talking about the cake. I mean the guy!!
Siew Mei : Yes yes, so cute ah!
Before leaving The Gardens,
Brother : Do you want anything?
Me : Yesyes, Tuckerbox.
Brother : You still want to eat?
*smacks head*
Siew Mei : She means the guy lah. (hehe, yes yes. someone who sees things the way i do. ;p )
anyway, pictures :

Me & Siew Mei at JayaJusco.
The directory. which is the touch-screen type. you know the ones you press on it, then the menu changes to whatever you just pressed on?
Glass bridge?
Had sundae at Baskin Robbins Cafe. =D
I likee that place. Hee.
See that metal bar at the bottom? Its for the lil kids to stand on just so that they can see the icecream.
Our 3 scoop sundae. Love the green one. Its Citrus something something. Sour. =D
I did not drip on purpose to take this picture. Im a sloppy eater, you see. So after dripping it, I took the tissue/servietes to wipe it when I notice the words on the servietes. ;)
next time, lets buy cakes from tucker box alright? ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment