On Tuesday, after tuition, Me, JooYing, Meimei, TK & Hanlian went to Pudu to eat. Lalala. We went to TimesSquare, met up with Joe.
We bowled! :) Saw Nicholas, Stephanie & YiFen there.
Yes, i suck at bowling. :)
Watched Evan Almighty. It was so-so only lah. Preferred Bruce Almighty.
Tried something new. It was.. "cool". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ;p
I did not wear green tee & jeans on purpose no matter what TK says. :p
He kept insisting that I "followed" him. =.=
oh yah, we both even wore white sneakers. HAHAHAHA.
& it was thanks to him that I woke up for tuition. He called me at 8.40 & that call woke me up. My tuition starts at 9. Hehh. ya, i was late. but not late late as my teacher was not there yet too. ;p
Saturday, August 25
Tuesday.
Posted by hcharmaine at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment