Wednesday, July 18

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

1. A person is only as good as ... his heart. 
2. Friendship is always ... changing. 
3. To love is to ... be loved.
4. Money makes me ... spend more & more. 
5. I miss ... playing in the rain
6. My way of saying I care is by ... caring.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... doing whatever that i do. 
8. Pick the flowers when ... it is a pretty one.  
9. To love someone is to ... accept their weaknesses.  
10. Beauty is ... different in everyone's eyes.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... being very short. =.= 
12. When I was twenty one, I remember ...
13. I am most happy when ... I'm sleeping 
14. Nothing makes me happier than ... good food. 
15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... my bed. 
16. If smiles were ... fake ... then I ... would rather they dont smile at all. 
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... leave our things out in the open without worrying that someone 
might steal it.
 
18. If you want to ... be healthy ... then you have to ... stop eating mr. potato. 
19. Money is not everything but ... it is important. 
20. The most touching moments I have experienced are ... a long time ago. 
21. I smile when ... i remember happy moments
22. When I am happy, I ... smile. & laugh. 
23. If only I don't have to ... go to school ... , then ... i would wake up late everyday 
24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... talking on the phone.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "... Procrastinating  for Dummies.
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... spend time with loved ones. 
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... eating. 
 
I tag those who haven't done it yet.
The person who started the tag is *click*
Leave a comment in his blog once you've done his tag.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com