Monday, June 11

Pics from genting

The lighting in the lobby. Sooo nice! Rainbow coloured. Dont know why but i just adore anything rainbow coloured. Hee. :)

I likee the colour of my shirt. Dont you, dont you? ;p


The somethingsomething flume ride. After the first splash whatever thing, my hair was already so wet, i looked like i just came out from washing my hair. & it was so freaking cold! & i know im not suppose to use handphones or anything while in the ride. Blehh.

& I went for archery! Yays. :)
The people working at the archery place all of them asked me how old am i. EH, HELLO, im not in primary school okay!

My brother. We each had 30 arrows. I want moree. but my arm was painful already. Quite heavy actually.

& honestly, i was quite lousy at it. At 1st lahh.. The guy came to teach me a few times. eventhough i didnt call for him but he obviously could see that i was facing difficulty as my arrows kept fallin to the floor. at first. :(

This is a double decker London bus. (below)

Supposed to be a place to eatt. I find it very cute. eventhough no ventilation as they had to close all the windows cause it was raining. :(



I've lost my telephone number. Can i have yours? ;p

Hee. I got bored waiting for my brother & mum to get ready..

<3 <3 Pure Vanilla

After dinner, we went for Rock Climbing! :D


I want to go again!! Hehhh. Couldnt reach the top though. My arms were killing me. Tiring. So halfway i just let go & downnnn i go. Heh.

The second time, while coming down, i knocked my back against that wall thing. OUCH. Shit laa.


Bumper Cars. I love love bumper cars! :D

On our way home, we went on a journey to enlightenment. At the temple. Stop to visit. But, right, we went terbalik.

The journey started at the "registration office" but.. we started from the 10th Hell Chamber. =.=

We didnt know it was in order okay. So happen we started walking from the other side. Anyways, this journey it has like statues & stuff to replicate all 10 hell chambers. & they had explanation at the side about what kinda wrong doings & such which leads u to that chamber.

There were all sorts of things they did. & right, there were statues of people getting punished in each chamber as well.. There was one where the eye was being picked out, tongue being cut, entire body being crushed by a stone, burning of the entire body in a stove & many more.

Halfway through the "chambers" :

Younger Brother : Wow. Its so scary being a chinese.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com