Tuesday, May 29

Taylors CLIOD & damansara

My ringtone rang at 5.45am yesterday. my wakeup call. so.so. early. =.=

yahs, anyway, went to jooying's house & arrived at 7am. okay, maybe it was a lil too early. heh. went to taylors for the taylors CLIOD. quite jam on the way, but we made it. just in time actually.

the thinking skills was fun. didnt know they had a class like that.
explorace was not bad actually. but it was raining. wet, everywhere!
the experiments were ok lah. managed to finish all 3 & had time to hang around & just talk. i liked the chemistry one best. :)

did you know that if you enrol into taylors, you get to print 300 pages free? then after that, you can pay rm10 for 100 copies. hee.

just thought that you might be interested to know that. x)

went to curve when it ended. took taxi there. Me, WonderfulWong,Jooying & Joe. Had a lil so-called snack at Sakae Sushi. I like their computerr. but their choice of sushi not much. compared to sushi king. <3 <3 udon! was bloated after that.

We then walked over to Cineleisure. It was my first time in cineleisure. eventhough i been to Ikano&Curve quite a number of times already, never walked into Cineleisure. Heh.

Watched Blades of Glory. I take back everything I said about the poster. I thought it looked kinda weird & all. but in fact, the show is pretty good. i love comedies. Wahahaha.

OH, OH.. & in the cinema, during one ad, there was this ad about astronauts in the cinema or something. 1 lil boy in the back said something about "wah, spacemen" or something along that line. Wahahhaa. Damn funny.

ehh, boy, who were you ahh? so cute. :P

Had dinner at Paddington's House of Pancakes. (PHOP)

Sooo many pancakes to choose from. I forgotten what was the name of the pancake I ordered, but it was nice. :)

Hee, & thank you for the shirt. :)

In one day, I went to 2 places I never went before(Cineleisure & Taylors) , ate at 3 places i never ate before (Taylors, Sakae Sushi &amp; PHOP) & watched a movie i never watched before.

& went home with a red bag. & a new tee.

Hee. Happy, happy. :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com