WHEEE~
just had my first ever three-way call. with wye yee & elaine. wahahahahhaa
So cool! It was my first time. It was elaine's as well. We were so excited about it over the phone. :P
Hee. & it was then decided that we would give someone a surprise tomorrow.
I gave someone else a surprise at 4am today too.
Now, i want a surprise too. a nice one of course. ;p
Kinda dissapointed cause couldnt get my stationaries. Popularr! Why dont let me in? There were still people quieing up to pay whaaaaaat. Boohoo. I bring you biiig business you knoww!
I was planning to buy lotsa stuff. I have my entire list in my note book. Most of the stuff were x2.. or more.
You rugi lah for not letting me in. :P
PADAN MUKA! :P
Now my other alternative way to get my stationaries is to give my mum my list & ask her to get it for me while im in ballet.
Hopefully she gets it right.
*crosses finger*
Tuesday, April 3
First 3-way call
Posted by hcharmaine at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment